WORK, STAY, PLAY AND CONNECT.
We aren’t your standard kind of traditional hotel so we thought we’d do something a little different to say thank you for staying lots with us.
So, if you think that you might book more than 25 ‘cabin’ nights with YOTEL New York over a year we will offer you an exclusive membership to TheClub@YOTEL.
This means that:
• We will give you a discount of 10% off every time you book and sometimes more… there isn’t a whole list of blackout dates either, your discount applies to every single day of the year.
• You don’t have to call us to book; it’s an automated system that deducts the discount automatically. However we do understand that sometimes you might want to contact us, so we have a dedicated email just for you so we can help as quickly as possible.
• Every time you or one of your travelers completes 10 stays, as a token of our appreciation for the love YOTEL you/they will get a really cool gift.
• Each quarter, you and your travelers get an exclusive invite to YOTEL’s ‘4 on FOUR’ series where we invite 4 speakers to speak for just 10 minutes each on subjects that we think you’ll enjoy. Afterwards you get to meet other like-minded companies and try out some drinks and food from our new East & West restaurant concept by China Grill.
• Talking of food and drink – all your travelers will get a 10% discount card for use on ‘FOUR’.
• Special discounts for you to spend on some chill out time at YOTEL New York during some holiday and weekend dates – up to 20% off.
• And, it might be a bit boring but definitely useful, we will provide quarterly reporting for you so that you can track your spend and help with your budgeting process.
Don’t tell your travelers just yet (well not until you’ve signed up) but… our 2014 Club gift is a Native speaker – voted the best speaker in world 2013 ‘Big sound in a small package.’ http://www.nativeunion.com/us/speakers/switch.html
If you think that you might want to book more than 100 nights a year, please give us a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646-449-7712.
To apply, click here.